Kathleen has once again been nominated for the 2013 Career Achievement Award for Inspirational Writing by Romantic Times Magazine! View the Press Release.
Kathleen was also nominated for the 2012 Career Achievement Award. Recent novel, The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck has also been nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice Award for Best Inspirational Novel of 2011. View the Press Release.
GET THE NEWSLETTER!
To stay up to date on Kathleen’s latest news, booksignings, and upcoming releases, be sure to sign up for her newsletter on her Contact page.
- NEW in 2013 - Rocky Mountain Heiress Collection, a specially priced three-in-one e-book collection including the previously published historical romances The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper, Anna Finch and the Hired Gun, and The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck from Waterbook Press releases
- IN STORES NOW! – Flora’s Wish, book 1 in the historical romance series The Lives of Will Tucker releases from Harvest House Publishers
- August 2013 – Millie’s Treasure, book 2 in the historical romance (Southern with a dash of steampunk) series The Lives of Will Tucker releases from Harvest House Publishers.
- August 3 - Texas Christian Writers Conference, Houston TX, where I will be teaching two workshops, one on research and the other on the business side of writing.
- September 12-16 - American Christian Fiction Writers National Conference, Indianapolis, IN, where I will be teaching a Continuing Education track called FINISH THE BOOK! The Procrastinator’s Guide to Reaching THE END and Hitting SEND.
- Fall 2013 – Title TBA, book 3 in the Starting Over series from Love Inspired releases
- Spring 2014 – Sadie’s Secrets, book 3 in the historical romance series The Lives of Will Tucker releases from Harvest House Publishers
TO BOOK KATHLEEN AS A SPEAKER FOR YOUR EVENT, contact Natalie Gotshall.